This no-bake cheesecake is perfect for a warm fall day-or if you’re like me, any day of the year is a good day for a pumpkin cheesecake!
It is so special because it has a gingersnap crust, no-bake white chocolate pumpkin cheesecake filling, and is topped with a fluffy caramel whipped cream. Try Chocolate Carrot Layer Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Buttercream recipe as well.
The flavor is creamy, with a hint of pumpkin spice and a nice gingersnap crust for crunch and texture. This recipe is easy to follow and will make any day extra special.
This no-bake cheesecake uses white chocolate to firm the cheesecake so each bite has a silky smooth texture. The white chocolate also really neutralizes the tang of the cream cheese, creating the perfect bite.
It will be a recipe that you will want to make over and over for many years to come, I promise you that!
WHITE CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE COMPONENTS:
Gingersnap crust – Like a traditional Graham cracker crust, this easy crust only has 4 simple ingredients and sets up in the freezer while you make the filling. The unique thing about this crust is that the gingersnaps really enhance the flavor of the pumpkin and spices to create a delicious fall feel- a total graham cracker upgrade if you ask me!
White chocolate pumpkin cheesecake filling – This filling whips together almost instantly, and is so easy! Cream cheese, brown sugar, and melted white chocolate are the main ingredients of the filling, adding some pumpkin to the mixture only elevates this cheesecake to a whole new level.
Whipped caramel cream – This extra step may not seem important, but believe me these two extra ingredients will take this cheesecake from delicious to SENSATIONAL. The whipped cream takes moments to whip up, and can be made right before serving. It is the icing on the cheese -CAKE
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- Start with quality ingredients. It’s so important that you find quality white chocolate and quality butter when making a special dessert like this, because the taste and presentation of the cheesecake really depends on it. No shortcuts here!- we are already making an amazingly easy dessert, we don’t want to sacrifice the quality.
- Always start with room temperature ingredients, I know it’s annoying-but trust me whipping room temp cream cheese is much easier than whipping cold cream cheese, and it will take you half the time.
- Combining the white chocolate can be tricky. When combining the melted white chocolate, be sure to create a small well in the cream cheese mixture to catch the chocolate before mixing in. We are trying to avoid the melted chocolate smearing on the bowl before mixing in because the chocolate will stiffen and cause lumps in the filling. So gently fold the white chocolate into the cream cheese, avoiding the sides of the bowl the best you can, and once combined you can continue to whip with the mixer.
- Use a flat measuring cup or bottom of a glass to evenly press the gingersnap crust into the pan. Using a flat utensil to press in the crumbs makes getting an even crust so much easier to achieve.
- Caramel whipped cream. For this recipe I used Mrs. Richardson’s caramel sauce. It is very thick and easily whipped right into the heavy cream. I suggest finding a thick caramel sauce ( Or creating a homemade caramel ) when making this whipped cream and whip until stiff peaks.